MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 1:44:10 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 295.4 MB
SAS is one of the most used data analytics platforms in the world. Enhance your programming skillset by learning how to apply your understanding of Râ€” the language of big dataâ€”in the SAS environment at an advanced level. Instructor Jordan Bakerman covers several different advanced techniques for analyzing data via inferential procedures. Learn about linear regression with PROC REG, estimating linear combinations with the general linear model procedure, mixed models and the MIXED procedure, and more.
Note: You can visit the SAS site to obtain a copy of the software, and use the company's online data sets to do the course exercises.
- Analyzing the data via inferential procedures
- Linear regression with PROC REG
- Scoring new data sets
- ANOVA and ANCOVA with the general linear model procedure
- Estimating linear combinations with the general linear model procedure
- Benefits of the GLMSELECT procedure
- Mixed models and the MIXED procedure
链接: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1W4poQsLZ5VBNA3izx16HVA 密码: 4bda