MP4 | Video: 720p | Duration: 6:15:17 | English | Subtitles: VTT | 1903.2 MB
In today's competitive workplace, effective project managers are critical to the bottom line. That's why the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification is so important. The PMP demonstrates your mastery, your experience, and your education. Discover what it takes to pass the PMP exam, by following along with project manager and exam prep trainer Sandy Mitchell.
This certification training course teaches critical project management concepts from the exam and offers study guides and sample practice exams to hone your test-taking skills. This course also fulfills the 35-hour education requirement needed to sit for the exam and provides 35 PDUs for current PMPs who need the credit to maintain their certification.
Sandy covers the major ideas from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) and walks you through the project lifecycle. She also goes over material that is not covered in the guide-pointing out what is most likely to be featured on the exam and what you should try to commit to memory.
Note: Materials in this class are based on the A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017.
- The importance of project management
- <i>PMBOK® Guide</i> overview
- Project management business documentation
- Project environments and organizational structure
- The role of a project manager
- Project integration management
- Project scope management
- Project schedule management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project resource management
- Project communications management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Project stakeholder management